TOMAHAWC.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ozark Mountain Area Hobby and Wargaming Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Run of the Rout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Bear

First Run of the Rout Empty
PostSubject: First Run of the Rout   First Run of the Rout EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 am

I played my first game with the Wolves in 6th Ed tonight. 1850 Wolves vs Necrons.
Tooled up Wolf Lord, Rune Priest, 3 Full squads of Hunters with all the trimmings, 2 Full Fangs squads loaded with vehicle killers. A Scout Squad, a few Wolf Guard, and a Land Raider Crusader. There were some low points. The Ordinance Weapons on Monoliths deviated once in 8 shots, and cleared a bunch of Grey Hunters. I failed THE CRITICAL charge by an inch with 10 Hunters, Wolf Lord, Rune Priest, and a Wolf Guard with twin Wolf Claws, resulting in an Ord Template smacking them down hard.
However, there were high points. The Wolf Lord survived that blast and slaughtered a squad of Necron Warriors in the following turn. And it was fun. It was also the bloodiest nose I have given the Necrons in the past 2 editions of the game, immobilising BOTH Monoliths, and taking down 3 Squads and a Character.

Back to the Hunt.
Back to top Go down

First Run of the Rout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TOMAHAWC.com :: Warhammer 40k :: Army Lists :: Space Wolves-
Jump to: