TOMAHAWC.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ozark Mountain Area Hobby and Wargaming Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2000pt Crons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KOMOSUNDER
Admin
KOMOSUNDER

2000pt Crons Empty
PostSubject: 2000pt Crons   2000pt Crons EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

so i've started a necron army. I've always loved the modals, so i broke down and started a collection. here is my first list i plan on playing. C&C is much appreciated.

overlord
warscythe
Command Barge
Gauss Cannon

overlord
warscythe
Command Barge
Gauss Cannon

Royal Court
cryptek x 4
destruction x 4
Solar pulse

Royal Court
Cryptek x 5
Destruction x 4
Solar pulse
Veil

warriors x 5
ghost ark

Warriors x 5
night scythe

warriors x 5
night scythe

warriors x 5
night scythe

Destroyer
heavy

Doom scythe

Doom scythe

Doom scythe

yea its glass jaw, but hits like a mac truck. the pulses and mobility of the list is what gives it the ability to survive.
Back to top Go down
https://tomahawc.forumotion.com
LAWNDART

2000pt Crons Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Crons   2000pt Crons EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:35 pm

you pose an interesting issue since in 1 court you chose 5 teks and only have troop squads in which they could join and your leader is in a chariot vehicle so cannot be "joined" by thte rest of the court . You also took a veil without taking a harbinger of despair, i wonder if its just a typo. I se this is an older post but wonder how it would fair against some of the newer "slogging" lists that are leaving out the vehicles now. Im a big fn of dual courts and compare them to marine serg and wep upgrades when i count my 800 pt hq slots . Defintely immortals with a despair and i play the 75 pt lord with War Scythe/ rez orb . The new rapid fire rules make the tesla worthless as the only trade for the "6"s was old rpid fire left me wanting for range after a bounce. Now im ap 4 and full range woot. Anrak in a barge is a staple now and hard not to take imo also in 2k + games. Destroyers with their new rerolls from preferred enemy make 1 squad hard not to take especially being ap2/3 for hvys and lts. so many new options finally that its hard to take em all in. Another option showing up is a squad of tomblades with neubloscopes . yep 6 str6 blast templates and can get a twin link if you play a stalker too make 30 marine saves i got more shooting still Razz. Not being able to hold in a vehicle makes this list a hard one to play for sure unless you plan on tabling them . After 2 months of crons what has ur list evolved into.
Back to top Go down
KOMOSUNDER
Admin
KOMOSUNDER

2000pt Crons Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Crons   2000pt Crons EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh this list has changed a lot. It has worked its way in to a pure fly crons list. I've dropped the command barges. They just don't have the punch they once did. The ghost ark went to the shelf as well. Not nessesarily weak, the ghost ark just isn't what I need any more. So here is my current list in progress:

The stormlord

Court
Vail tech
Chrono tech

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Immortals X5
Night scythe

Doom scythe

Doom scythe

Doom scythe

This is obviously single FOC. At double I would cap out 6 doom scythes.

The plan is to keep as much as possable in reserve and use night fight as an advantage to hide. Vail to keep stormlOrd safe and the chrono to keep night fight as long as possable.
Turn 2 up to 9 flyers roll on with tons of arking str 7 tesla and str 10 ap 1 lines of death. It has very hard to keep ground control but it's hard to kill and visgiusly aggressive.
Back to top Go down
https://tomahawc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

2000pt Crons Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Crons   2000pt Crons Empty

Back to top Go down

2000pt Crons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TOMAHAWC.com :: Warhammer 40k :: Army Lists :: Necrons-
Jump to: