TOMAHAWC.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ozark Mountain Area Hobby and Wargaming Club

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalbane
Avalbane

Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers   Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 pm

So I am wanting to know your thoughts on using Bomb-Squigs against flyers.

The rules for Bomb-Squigs is:" A Tankbusta can release a bomb-squig in stead of shooting. Roll a dice. On the roll of a 2+ the Bomb-squig will run straight into the nearest enemy vehicle with in 18" and detonate, causing a S8 hit on the section of the vehicle facing the Tankbusta." (the rest of the rules talk about what happens if you roll a 1 and blow yourself up.)

So what I'm trying to get a ruling on is since it doesn't roll any to hit how is this going to be handled against aircraft.
scratch It appears as if they would just hit the flyer and damage.
scratch And since its not a true shooting attack is the flyer even going to get a jink save?

Idea The nova Open set a ruling on a similar situation with Njal from the Space Wolves codex and his abilities. That since they don't roll to hit, they will hit the flyer automaticly, if it is in range, and do their damage.
Back to top Go down
Errutu
Admin
Errutu

Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers   Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 pm

I will have to look into this some more. I will get back to you later today
Back to top Go down

Bomb Squigs vs. Flyers
Page 1 of 1